Looking for a new fun water sport? Wakeboarding is the latest action water sport to take over the world, Ballyhass Wake Park has two parks to choose from. Both parks will always be set up, in off-peak times, they may have one park open with one operator so you will get to choose when you arrive which one you want to shred. Other times you will need to select the park at the time of booking. Beginners should aim for the west park if possible although we can still run lessons in both parks. No matter what level you are the coaches are there to get you standing for the first time or land your first trick.
Where can I go wakeboarding in Cork ?
Wake park is the centre of the Ballyhass community and has been for the last 5 seasons. If you are looking to learn a new sport with an incredible progression, meet some new people you are buzzing for you to land your next trick, look no further. You are about to be hooked. This is the most accessible water sport for all ages 10 yrs plus and most of all fantastic fun.
- Suitable for participants between 10 and 65 years old
- 2 different straight line cable systems to choose from
- Prices for beginners from £25 for adults and £15 for children
- Opening times and days vary depending on the time of year
- Most equipment you need is provided on the day including board, bindings, impact vest and helmet
- Located less than 10 miles outside of Mallow