Experience a bit of South America in West Yorkshire and take a walk with some of Treeside Alpacas’ woolly residents. This family-run business offers the unique opportunity to meet and walk with their alpacas around Moss Carr farm and get to know the personalities and quirks of each of these endearing characters. Normally the alpaca treks start mid-morning or early afternoon, however in the summer you can also arrange evening treks and enjoy taking your walk as the sun goes down. Whether you’re looking for a fun family activity or already love alpacas, this is a perfect activity for animal lovers of all ages!
Where can I walk with alpacas in Yorkshire?
At Treeside Alpacas also organise events year-round outside the farm where the public can meet the alpacas. You can even book them for your own event; whether you want them at a birthday, village fete, or even your wedding. Check out their events calendar for the opportunity to come down and take photos, ask questions and get to know both the alpacas and the team who care for them.
- Treeside Alpacas is approved by the British Llama and British Alpaca Society
- 1 Adult (16+) with 1 Alpaca £25
- 1 Child (Age 8-15) with 1 Alpaca £20
- 1 Adult and 1 Child (Age 4-7) sharing 1 Alpaca £30
- 2 Adults sharing 1 Alpaca £40
- Spectators £10 each
- No Dogs are allowed on the site
- Under 4s free with one trekking adult
- Approximately 10 miles from Leeds