Take a buggy safari around a wonderful wildlife reserve in West Norfolk at Watatunga.
Watatunga is a beautiful NEW wildlife reserve in West Norfolk just outside King’s Lynn. The reserve is home to deer, different antelope species, rare birds and much more! Fabulously, they offer self-drive guided buggy tours and 5-star self-catering accommodation.
Join a guided tour around Watatunga, set in 170 acres of ancient woodland, grasses and lakes, for the opportunity to learn about their approach to conservation. All the animals roam free in the reserve and Watatunga’s expert guides will keep you entertained over a 90 minute excursion unlike any other. With Great Bustards patrolling the hedgerows, highly endangered Mountain Bongo making their home in the woodland – a tour of Watatunga is a fun adventure for all the family.
Where can we book?
- Join a Watatunga guided tour to learn about their approach to conservation and the incredible wildlife that they work with.
- Their tour season runs from April – October each year with guided buggy tours every day of the week except Mondays.
- Each tour runs for approximately 90 minutes with five 4-seater electric golf buggies, one 6-seater and one wheel-chair accessible option per tour. As well as a small safari trailer, seating 10, for weekend tours.
- Each tour is lead by an expert and passionate guide who communicates with the tour via a speaker system to ensure that you can learn about the birds and animals you see on your visit.
- Each trip will be different – the guides don’t follow a script and animals’ behaviour changes according to the weather, time of day and season.
- There is no guarantee as to what you will see but your tour guide will bring the reserve to life with informative and entertaining insights into the reserve and the conservation stories of its inhabitants.