Join North 58º Sea Adventures for a 2-hour long wildlife adventure for your chance to see the only known population of bottlenose dolphins in the North Sea. The Moray Firth dolphins are particularly special, with a population of approximately 190 individuals these majestic mammals are often seen in pods, leaping and feeding in the inner firth. North 58º, who operate daily tours from both Findhorn and Lossiemouth, have been operating their family-run, wildlife sea tour business, since 2012.
Where can I see dolphins in Scotland?
Offering a unique combination of adventure, exhilaration and the joy of close encounters with the marine life of each wildlife expedition, offers the chance to see Bottlenose dolphins, Minke whales, and Basking sharks (another summer visitor), harbour porpoises and seals. With two boats, North 58º operate from both Findhorn and Lossiemouth marinas. Findhorn is a historic village located in Moray that was once an important commercial and fishing port. The village of Findhorn has a magnificent beach, a delightful harbour and a small heritage centre. Lossiemouth is a fishing port around 16 miles along the coast of Findhorn.
- Summertime (Mar-Nov): trips run daily (weather dependent) 7 days a week.
- Wintertime (Nov-Mar): private charter trips run on a demand basis only.
- All-weather gear and life jackets supplied
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum of 12 passengers per trip
- Costs £40 per adult and £30 per child
- 2-hour wildlife adventures from Findhorn or Lossiemouth