Calling all thrill-seekers, head over to one of the best water parks in the country! Bewl Water’s inflatable water park and obstacle course will keep the kids entertained for hours. This is great if you are camping nearby and looking for a fun activity. Bewl Water also have other fantastic outdoor activities including fly fishing, laser tag, biking, pedalos, and a kid’s soft play area!
Where is there a great water park in Kent?
Anyone from the age of 6 can take part but for ages to 6 to 13 must be accommodated by an adult at all times and for kids aged 14-16 they must also be supervised but parents can watch them in the spectating area. After a fun day completing the obstacle course why not take a trip down to The Waterfront Café, and enjoy the beautiful views that overlook the reservoir.
- £20 per person (includes wetsuits and buoyancy vest)
- Usual park visits will last about 2.5 hour hours
- You will need to check in 45 mins before your session time.
- Bike hire £ 16 can be hired for up to 6 hours
- Pedalo Hire £ 12 for up to four people
- Laser tag £15 pp
- Fly fishing £25 pp
- Camp site nearby