Looking to try some fun water activities in Liverpool? Watersports Centre offers a great range of activities, both for individuals and groups. You can learn a new skill in either sailing, kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, Stand up paddleboarding and powerboating being taught by an experienced instructor or have a casual ride in a swan pedalo or in the wheely boat experience – there is truly something for everyone!
Where can I do watersports in Liverpool?
Looking for something to do for a birthday party/ stag and hen day? How about an action-packed session at Liverpool Watersports Centre. Liverpool Watersports Centre offer 1 or 2-hour activity sessions on the water, paddleboarding and inflatable watercourse can be selected. The venue is perfect from age 8 upwards as they have a sheltered location in Queens Dock. There is free parking for our customers, separate male and female changing rooms with hot showers.
- Minimum age requirement of 8 years old
- Lessons available for paddleboarders of all skill levels
- Wetsuits are available for hire if you want them for paddlesports
- Prices from £15 per lesson for children and £30 per lesson for adults
- Opening times from 9am till 8pm
- Just 1 mile outside of the Liverpool city centre