Are you looking for an awesome water park that has lots of activities to keep you entertained? We have the perfect addition to your Stack then! Box End Park is based in the Cambridge area and has a great selection of water sport activities for you to try. We totally recommend the aqua park if you’re looking for a fun filled day with friends or as a great way to celebrate a special occasion. There’s also lots of other thing though that might tickle your fancy such as wakeboarding or open water swimming!
Where can I find a water park in Cambridgeshire?
There different water activities offered by Box End Park currently are:
- Aqua Park
- Cable Tow
- Open Water Swimming
- Boat Skiing
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Over at Box End Park there is the UK’s biggest water mega slide as park of their aqua park, not that’s something to brag about! And don’t forget that you can truly make a day of it and hit up the onsite restaurant and bar – Corner 5, which is a great place to grab a lovely lunch or maybe just a beer or two! Make a splash with your Stack and add this water fun activity to it today!
- 6 different types of water activity to choose from
- Prices from £15 per person
- Buoyancy aids are provided for free and optional wetsuits are available to hire for £5
- Minimum age requirement of 6 years old and children under 17 should be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height requirement of 1.1 meters
- Located 5 miles outside of Bedford