Attention all water park enthusiasts, it’s time to hit the water slides at Waterworld in Stoke on Trent! Love having a splash then you will love water world; the multi-million-pound facility is jam-packed with an abundance of over 30 water attractions and slides for the whole family! Do you enjoy a waterslide no need to worry Waterworld offers a range of water slides from a Thunderbolt, the UK’s first trap door drop waterslide, Storm chaser, Cyclone and Hurricane! Splash on down now for a fantastic day out!
What water parks can I go to in England?
Looking for a fun family day out? At Waterworld they have amazing bundles for all the family featuring food packages and a whole lot more. They also have a full gym and a 36 hole crazy golf course! So what are you waiting for? Slide on down now and you’ll be sure to have a great time with everyone you come with!
- Open 7 days a week 10.00-19.00 Mon to Thurs, Friday 10.00-18.00. Saturday 10:00 – 19:00 and Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
- Family of Four bundle – £78
- Single ticket baby under – 2 £5
- All tickets must now be pre-booked online
- Sessions are restricted up to 3 hours per group
- Water park entry – £18 pp
- Crazy golf – £24.50 pp
- Fast track is available
- Waterworld is located 1 mile away from Hanley and 2.7 from Stoke on Trent