You no longer need a miracle to walk on water! For under £10, you can spend ten minutes; walking, rolling and jumping on the water in a massive plastic zorb ball! The ball is six feet tall so jump as high as you can. As it is a water-based activity, you may want to bring appropriate attire in case you get wet. To experience this human hamster ball, you do have to be five or over to participate. The other activities that they provide are Boating, Paddling, Cycling, Magnet Fishing and trails. Unfortunately, they don’t have to change facilities but public toilets are available nearby. Now, it’s time to have fun playing with all your friends while experiencing what it’d be like to be a hamster in its ball.
Where is there to try new unique water experiences in Falkirk?
Falkirk is a large town in Central Scottish, the home of various rich treasures including the Antoine Wall, Calendar House, Blackness Castle and The Falkirk Wheel. There is also beautiful countryside in this area where you can go on walks in the fresh greenery or walk along with one of the three rivers. After finishing your ten-minute intense water zorbing experience, why not head into town and continue exploring Falkirk?
- Book via phone call (reception open 10 am – 4 pm)
- Seasonal activity – only available April – Sept/Oct (takes place on weekends)
- Check on Facebook for more up to date information
- Walk on water in a 6 feet inflatable transparent plastic ball
- Minimum age of 5 years old
- All required equipment is provided however, bring clothes you don’t mind getting wet!