Are you an England super fan? Or just keen to see what England national team has to offer, get along to a stadium tour at Wembley and see what all the English Internationalists are lucky enough to be a part of every International break. Go behind the scenes and get a once in a lifetime opportunity to sit in your favorite superstars seat in the dressing room or get the chance to sit in Gareth Southgate’s seat in the teams dug out. Walking through the players tunnel onto pitch side in front of 90,000 seats is a feeling that is like no other in the world of football.
Why go to Wembley stadium?
- Largest sports venue in the entire UK
- Wembley has a capacity of 90,000 seats
- Only the Nou Camp which is the home of Barcelona Fc is bigger in Europe
- Wembley hosted the world cup final in 1966 won by England
If sitting pitch side in the dug out isn’t enough, you will also have access to the UK’s largest media room where you can get a photograph sitting in the spot light. You will have every opportunity to take it all in as the first two parts of the tour is at your own pace before your guided experience begins. Getting to Wembley couldn’t be easier with 3 tube stations all within a ten minute walk. Tickets can be bought on the day but you will save some pennies if booking before your stadium tour.
- Adult tickets can be purchased from £22
- Children and concession tickets from £15
- Under 5’s go free
- 15% discount on tickets for groups of 25+
- Parking available around the stadium
- Coach parking is available for group bookings