Splash into the action at Wild Shore Dundee! Experience the challenge of the floating, inflatable aqua park, or whizz up and down the city quay on the Ringo! Maybe you’ll try your hand at wakeboarding? Or take a lesson on the paddleboards! At Wild Shore Dundee you will not miss out on fun and adventure. With activities for ages 6+, a day out on the waves is perfect for family trips, group bookings, or any adventurous individuals out there!
Where can I try water sports in Dundee?
With a 50-minute action-filled adventure on the course, this is a great day out for groups looking for something different. Partake in wakeboarding classes, one of the most exciting and fastest-growing watersports in the world. Learn to paddle with a fully qualified SUP instructor or experience the thrill of the Ringo as you speed around the docks with your friends and family. If watersports are on your bucket list, then add this to your Stack today!
- Aqua Park | 50 minutes | £15 | 6 years +
- Ringo | 15 minutes | £30 | 6 years +
- Wakeboarding single lesson | 15 mins | £18 | 6 years +
- Wakeboarding double lesson | 30 mins | £30 | 6 years +
- Paddleboard | 50 mins | £25 | 8 years +
- Book the Aqua Park + Ringo Deal to get £10 off the Ringo
- Mon – Fri | 10:00 – 18:00
- Sat + Sun | 09:00 – 19:00
- Changing facilities provided
- Toilets on site
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 8-15 must be accompanied to the site by an adult but can partake without an adult
- All participants must be able to swim 25 metres