Calling all bird watchers! Don’t miss out on the wildlife boat tours in North Berwick! These fantastic tours are a great way to see the amazing sea birds and wildlife from all the small islands around North Berwick. Enjoy the sea breeze from some of the most gorgeous beaches in all of Scotland and see some undeniably unique birds with guides to help point them out and make sure you don’t miss a thing. Offering five different wildlife boat trip packages, The Scottish Seabird Centre allows you to customise your experience based on your interest and company. Take a break at the on-site café before or after your trip and enjoy a wee browse of the gift shop full of sustainable gifts for you or your loved ones.
Where can I find the Scottish Seabird Centre?
If you would rather stay on land and enjoy seeing an exhibition, Scottish Seabird Centre has got you covered. For £11. 95 you can walk around a curated learning centre of wildlife species such as puffins, guillemots, razorbills and more. Rich adventures await you at Wildlife Boat Trip in North Berwick so, make sure not to miss it out!
- Seabird Catamaran Cruise – 1-hour trip around Craigleith & Bass Rock Island, Adults – £26, Children (4 to 16) – £10
- Gannet Diving Photography trips – 2 hours trip around the islands, Adults only – £95
- Three Islands Seabird Safari – 1.15-hour trip around Lamb, Craigleith and Bass Rock Island, Adults – £32, Children (over 7) – £22
- Bass Rock Landing – walk around the largest colony of Northern gannets, Adults (over 16) – £135 (landing fee included)
- Isle of May Boat Trip – 4 hour trip with 2.5 hours on land to explore, Adults – £50, Children (over 7) – £42
- See 15000 nesting puffins and 150000 resting gannets
- Private boat tour hire and group bookings are available – check on the website