Attention all animal lovers this is the one for you! Have you ever watched a wildlife channel and wished you could see those animals up close? Well at the Wildlife Park in the Cotswolds, their 160-acre park is home to over 260 different species, including giraffes, big cats, and penguins!
Are there any wildlife parks in the Cotswolds?
If you would like to work with animals, they also offer two fantastic keeper-for-the-day packages. Junior and Adult Keepers experiences you won’t be forgetting it anytime soon. Don’t forget to bring a little friend home… from the gift shop!
- Children aged 2 and under go free
- Opening times from 10am – 4pm
- E-Tickets are available but must be used on the same day
- 23 miles outside of Oxfordshire
- Prices from £11 for children (3-16 years) and £16 for adults (17+)
- Open 7 days a week