Now you can finally experience the best way to go down a hill, by rolling inside a giant inflatable ball just like a hamster! Try and fail to stay balanced while you roll down the hill and you’ll find yourself shrieking with laughter. If you want to try something a little more extreme than this then try the water zorbing and get propelled across the water in your ball and feel like you are a rock that is being skimmed across the water! This is an excellent activity to do with friends and family, especially if you’re looking to try something new and weird on holiday!
Where can I go zorbing in Surrey?
GoZorbing’s course is professionally designed to be the perfect distance downhill for zorbing with the most up to zorbing date equipment in the UK. Surrey also has loads of different cultures for you to walk around and appreciate however the most stunning part of surrey is all the beaches and parks. After you are done flailing around in an inflatable ball why not get some peace and walk around Redwood park and be amazed by how tranquil and serene it is!
- The minimum age requirement of 7 years old and children under 18 require parental consent
- Minimum height of 4ft 5 in, the maximum height of 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight of 95KG per person
- Prices from £50 per person
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary