Are you a fan of thrilling theme park rides…. Then look no further than the awesome Alton towers, enjoy an experience like no other with over 40 rides and attractions to have a go on. Booking in advance will see you save almost 50% on your admission rather than paying double if you turn up without booking. Alton towers is more than just a theme park, on site there is also the following, the Alton towers dungeon is a 45 minute long journey through Staffordshire’s darkest history, also there is the extraordinary golf which is a crazy golf course full of surprises and challenges.
Why should i go to Alton towers?
Theme park facts
- Theme parks are a family friendly location
- Theme parks are full of wonderful rides and attraction
- Food and drink is available at most Theme parks
- Most rides will have age and height restrictions
- Bakken, located in Klampenborg, North of Copenhagen, first opened in 1583 and is still the oldest operating amusement park in the world.
The more popular rides in Alton towers that are most definitely not to be missed would be the like of, “The Nemesis, The Oblivion and The Smiler”. The Nemesis is voted as the most intense roller coaster experience, it is the most popular ride at the theme park. The Oblivion is a roller coaster which will reach max speeds of 110 kmh, it is voted as one of the more scarier rides at the theme park but definitely fun. These are just 2 of the 40+ rides and attractions available at Alton towers, longer stay tickets are available also at Alton towers.
- Adult admission 34 pounds when booking in advance
- Water park admission 16:50 pounds
- Crazy golf from 6 pounds online