The AdventureWorks Challenge Course based at Unitec New Zealand’s Mt Albert Campus in Auckland was built to exceed international safety standards. This challenging course incorporates unique features offering a wonderful learning medium and training facility with something for everyone.
The Challenge Course has 15 to 18m high elements and 17 initiative problem-solving low elements. The most unique thing about the AdventureWorks challenge course is the view. On a sunny and beautiful day from the top, you can see the Waitemata Harbour including Rangitoto Island, Auckland City and right over to the Waitakere Ranges.
The Waharau challenge course is located at the Waharau Outdoor Education Centre in the Hunua Ranges. These are both ideal locations with large grass areas for other group and team development activities.
The challenge courses are ideal for groups of all sizes and people of all abilities. Programmes focus on engagement and interaction. You don’t have to climb the elements to be able to develop personally or within the group. Everyone’s participation is valued and valid.
Where can I find AdventureWorks?
- School STAR programmes
- Youth and Community development programmes
- Personal and social development programmes
- Team development and training
- Team building events
- Their professional and qualified team brings in a wealth of experience and expertise gained over many years in education and youth development. They are highly skilled in the use of a variety of adventure-centred education mediums.
- Their programmes are carefully sequenced and designed to encourage interaction and engagement within every experience.