- CC Blooms – The Best LGBTQ+ Bar in Edinburgh
- CHEERZ Gay Bar – LGBTQ Bar in Aberdeen
- G.A.Y. Auckland – Auckland’s Premium Gay Bar!
- Habana LGBTQ Nightclub in Edinburgh
- LGBT Youth Scotland in Edinburgh
- Loft NR1 – Modern LGBTQ Nightclub in Norwich
- Planet Bar and Kitchen – A stylish LGBTQ+ Bar in Edinburgh
- Queenshilling – Bristol’s Best LGBTQ+ Bar!
- The Boston – LGBTQ Bar in Northampton
- The Eagle Bar – Chilled out LGBTQ+ Bar in Auckland
- The Underground – LGBTQ Nightclub in the centre of Glasgow!
- Visit Delmonicas – a LGBTQ+ Bar with a Karaoke Twist!
- Visit Edinburgh’s first LGBTQ+ Cafe – Kafe Kweer!
- Visit Kiki Queer Bar in Reykjavik
- Visit Semola – A LGBTQ+ Italian Restaurant in Brighton
- Visit the Cliff Pub – Essex’s Premium LGBTQ+ Bar
Planet Bar is Edinburgh’s longest running gay bar. Planet is renowned for its friendly crowd, fun staff, low-price premium drinks and daily entertainment. DJs ramp it up every night, including Drag DJs several times a week. …
One of Glasgow’s friendliest gay bars, The Underground is a popular draw for locals and tourists looking to make friends and drink refreshing, cheap beverages in a colourful atmosphere. Features a free jukebox which you can choose …
Delmonicas is a glasgow gay bar that has existed in glasgow since 1991. Because of this fact Delmonicas claims to be “At the heart of Glasgow’s Gay community” which is very true as their bar is …