Have you joined in on the peaky blinders craze like the full nation? It’s time to see the actual filming locations of the hit show on the official peaky blinders tour! The official half-day Peaky Blinders tour visits film locations within the city of Liverpool and across the River Mersey in the Wirrall. It operates in partnership with the creators of Peaky Blinders, Caryn Mandabach Productions, and Tiger Aspect Productions, a part of Banijay, fans will have the opportunity to see the locations up close and hear anecdotes about the making of all five series of the show.
Where is the peaky blinders tour in Liverpool ?
The tour starts in central Liverpool and covers the story of the TV show and the history of the real Peaky Blinders. You will also learn about Liverpool, the Wirral, and the area West of the River Mersey. During the Peaky Blinders tour, you will get to visit more than 10 filming locations from the show. You may be surprised to find how many seemingly different scenes were filmed in the same locations. such as seeing the home of Field Marshall Russell that was targeted by the Shelby’s with a letter bomb or getting a picture outside the home of Polly Gray or seeing where Tommy was nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes’ henchmen and many more! At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to where the tour started at St Georges Hall, opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station.
- Price £35 per person
- Duration 4 hours long
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility
- The tour is not suitable for children below 16 years owing to the adult content of the series
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance and lowest price guarantee
- Gift vouchers available with 12 months validity and free exchanges
- Taxi tour and Tommy’s mansion tour available via website
- Tours includes bus tour to all 10 filming locations
Brit movie toursL1 1JE
ReviewsBe one of the first to add a review!