Looking for an adventure in Co. Kerry? how about the Cappanalea – The National Centre for Outdoor Education & Training offer students and teachers a great day out of outdoor activities great for educational purposes and team building, activities range from raft challenge, kayaking, hill walking plus more!
What school trips can you do in Co Kerry ?
Cappanalea is the National Centre for Outdoor Education & Training run under the auspices of the Kerry Education and Training Board. It was established by Killorglin Community Council and Munster AFAS (Association of Adventure Sports).
Cappanalea focuses on personal development through the medium of adventure sports. The highly qualified instructors offer programmes which include the full range of adventure sports and field study activities. All of the programmes make students aware of and develop their often hidden talents and skills!
- 15 different activities to choose from
- Fully qualified staff to ensure you have the best time
- All equipment you need for the activity provided on the day
- Overnight camping courses available
- Group bookings for whatever type of activity you’re looking for
- Located 45 minutes outside of Tralee
- Prices from £25 pp