Challenge your friends to a bake-off in London. Find out who is the next star baker! There is no batter way to spend a fun-packed afternoon with friends in the bake-off tent! At The Big London Bake, you will have the ultimate bake-off experience, just like what you have seen on the hit TV show The Great British Bake Off. Try your hand a baking a Carnival Rum Cake or a Champagne and Luxardo Cherry Cake.
Where can I participate in the ultimate bake-off experience in London?
You’ve got 90 minutes to whisk, roll and drizzle your way towards a winning bake. You will be provided with all the instructions, equipment and tips to bake a stunning show-stopper – if it all goes to plan!
Looking for an alternative corporate event? Have a company bake-off instead? There are 12 separate baking stations and there can be up to 12 teams of 2, making this the perfect activity for a celebration for birthdays, stag or hen dos, or work events. Any excuse to get baking!
Top 5 Baking Tips
- Measure properly – don’t guess
- Use room temperature ingredients – not straight from the fridge
- Check your oven temperature – with an oven thermometer
- Don’t over the mix with a heavy hand – this can make things chewy
- Coat fruit and chocolate chips in flour before adding them to the mix – helps prevent them from sinking
If you enjoy a bit of friendly competition then you’re in for a treat (on top of the tasty treat you will be baking of course) as the winning team will be crowned the winners at the end of the 90-minute baking battle. So what are you waiting for? Add this to your Stack and on your marks…get set… BAKE!
- The duration of the standard session is 90 minutes – longer times are available
- All ingredients included and a professional Patisserie Chef by your side
- Up to 24 people can participate
- Tickets from £35-£45.50
- Nearest Underground Station: Tooting Broadway