Looking for a romantic trip or a bit of sightseeing? Well there’s no better way to explore the rivers and lochs of Nottingham than on a narrowboat! Not familiar with narrow boats? Their experienced trainer can show you the ropes and have you feeling more confident about taking one of their boats out. With deals ranging from short breaks to weekly hire, you can tailor your holiday to suit you. There are over six beautiful and historic canal routes all within a short distance so sit back and take in all those beautiful views.
Where can I go for a historic boat trip in Northampton?
Based at Braunston Marina, the former historic boatyard near Daventry, you’ll be able to take your boat through the waterways of the area and explore Northampton from a whole new perspective. Just choose a course and set off on your adventure!
- Prices from £750 per week depending on date of booking
- 2 day narrowboat courses available for beginners
- Training courses from £150 per person for a 1 day course
- Narrowboat hire available all year round
- Located 16 miles outside of Northampton