Calling all Funstackers, it’s time to knock a silent disco off of your bucket list and groove on down the streets of Aberdeen! You will experience sixty minutes of singing, dancing and laughing with the crew and your friends while full out jamming to some throwbacks. Everything you can need to enjoy the silent disco experience is taken care of by the crew, so all you and your company need to do is simply show up fifteen minutes before your start time and gear up for an adventure.
Where can I find a Silent Disco in Aberdeen?
Put on your dancing shoes, bring some water and go on a tour of Aberdeen like never before. Before you can groove as you sight-see the town, there will be an introduction and warm-up from the host. After that, you’re free to jam away! Although the tour’s finish locations vary, they are all within short walking distance of the city centre.
- The activity takes place every Saturday
- Adult ticket – £15, Child ticket – £11
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Over 5-year-olds only; no buggies allowed, but babies in arms are accepted
- Silent discos last for around 60 minutes
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start, no latecomers are accepted
- Hi-Tech headphones provided alongside booking
- Available in several cities, so find the closest location to you
- Birthday party booing available – enquire the website
- Christmas silent disco edition is also available (the same price and start location but, this silent disco is all Christmas song themed)