Calling out to all thrill seekers! Come and take a ride at Codona’s Amusement Park in Aberdeen! This family friendly amusement park and carnival has been keeping its guests entertained for over 50 years with fantastic rides and attractions for kids and adults of all ages! Think your stomach can handle the Dead Man’s Drop Tower? Why not plan a visit now and find out how many rides you can overcome!
Why should I visit Codona's Amusement Park?
Codona’s Amusement Park was was established back in 1970 by the Codona family and is still thriving to this day! With the appeal of a classic carnival and the attractions of a theme park, the variety of attractions and rides at this park make it a great location for a family visit, especially if guests bring their little ones!
The park features a variety of different rides including the waltzers, the Grampian Eye, and the Galleon Pirate Ship, as well as the smugglers cove play park, lucky strike bar and bowling alley, an indoor arcade, crazy golf, go-karting and much more!
The park also has a range of snack bars and restaurants so whether guests fancy a nice meal with family or just a quick coffee and catch up with friends, there is something to suit there needs whatever the situation!
- Information on opening times can vary (check website for specific dates and opening times)
- Single Wristband tickets £20.99 when bought online or £24.99 when bought at the park
- Tiny tots wristband tickets £14.99
- Height restrictions apply to some rides (check website for more details on each ride’s requirements)
- Single wristband grants unlimited access to rides 1 round of crazy golf, and access to 1 larger activity such as go karting