Do you enjoy water sports? Dive into a world of them with edge water sports in Devon, from tasters sessions to lessons in paddleboarding, kitesurfing, and wingsurfing no matter your level of experience you will be covered, you can hire a range of equipment, kayaks, sups, paddleboards. activates can be done in solo sessions or in groups.
What watersports can I do in Devon ?
Edge watersports have over 50 combined years teaching watersports, the family that now are a worldwide brand, team bridge lead British kitesurfing to podium positions all over the world. they run and organize activities from watersports events, holidays, and coaching clinics to providing a platform for the development of youth kitesurfing, wingsurfing, and stand up paddleboarding, the Edge team have the knowledge and experience to give you the best advice & honest opinion in your chosen sport no matter the level of ability there will be fun for all!
- Courses from £160 per person
- Courses available for kitesurfers of any skill level
- Over 4 water activities to select from
- Activity duration of around 3 hours
- All equipment needed is provided on the day
- Located 32 minutes outside of Exeter