Snowdonia is one of the best places in the UK for adventure. Climbing, cycling, camping. Now, there’s one place that packs all of these activities and more into one spectacular centre – Say hello to Adventure Parc Snowdonia, the award winning adventure centre in North Wales for indoor and outdoor activities. Whatever the weather, whether you’re a surfer or a climber, get ready for an unforgettable experience.
Fun things to do in Wales?
In the heart of the beautiful Conwy valley in Wales, surrounded by tranquil rivers and woodlands and sitting in the shadow of Snowdonia, this nature-inspired get away is perfect for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. There are a massive range of activities to dig into – take a surfing holiday and ride on the waves with the worlds-first surf lagoon. If surfing isn’t for you, keep that adrenaline pumping with their exhilarating outdoor adventures: zip across Snowdonia on the zip line and free falls; test your balance with paddle boarding; cycle in the stunning mountains with their mountain biking course.
Don’t fancy getting wet? Head to adrenaline indoors for all the weather-proof activities you can think of: climb your way through one of the longest caving systems in the world; challenge yourself with their ninja assault course; go higher than you’ve ever been with the indoor adventure climb.
If you want to extend your stay, then book one of their relaxing glamping pods with delicious food and drink a short walk at their Deli, or stay in the Hilton Garden Inn for a luxury experience. Snowdonia Adventure Parc is the perfect base for your adventure in North Wales!
- Surfing prices start from £35 (ages 5+).
- Adrenaline indoor activities start from £18 (ages 5+), with a soft play area for younger kids available from £5.
- Outdoor adventures start from £40 pp.
- Hilton Garden Inn prices from £89 per room.
- Glamping pods start from £65 per pod.
- 7 miles from the A55 with a 15 minute drive from the expressway.
- If you’re travelling by train, ride to Llandudno junction service and then take a taxi or bus 19 to the park.