Looking for something new & exciting to try in Limerick City? Then you’ve come to the right place. Limerick Kayaking Tours & Taster Sessions offer a safe, fun-packed activity combined with lots of team games and fun facts/history about Limerick included! you can have some real Adventure or simply relax and enjoy the local wildlife, as the River Shannon is a nature-lovers paradise with abundant wildlife and amazing things to see.
Where can I go kayaking in Limerick?
Limerick Adventures offer great packages for all levels of experiences from lessons to stunning scenery tours there’s something for everyone, kayak tours start off behind The Hunt Museum and will take you past many interesting sites along the River Shannon, including King John’s Castle, the Treaty Stone, St.Mary’s Cathedral, Thomond & Sarsfield Bridges and many more.
- 1.5-hour activity from £25 per person
- 2.5-hour activity from £35 per person
- All equipment you need is provided on the day
- Minimum age requirement of 5 years old
- Located less than a mile outside of Limerick City Centre