Dukes Barn is a an outdoor activities centre with a primary focus on making children the outdoors accessible to children with special needs. They describe themselves as an outdoor classroom where people can learn to overcome realistic challenges and have lots of fun whilst there!
Where is a great place for people of all abilities to do outdoor activities?
Dukes Barn is focused on making the outdoors accessible to everyone and are capable of providing activities for people of all ages and all abilities so no one is left out.
The centre is fully stocked with equipment so all you’ll need to bring is yourself! Also the staff are fully fully qualified, experienced and will be sympathetic and able to cater for any requirements as long as you discuss it with them first!
- Prices from £43 per person per day
- Maximum group size of 8 participants
- Over 10 different activities to take part in
- Accommodation available on site
- Located 45 minutes outside of Sheffield
- If you are a group leader of impaired people a previsit is recommended to discuss specific needs.