Head off-road and prepare for a high adrenaline, action-packed day out with this quad biking experience in Bristol!
Where can I go quad biking in Bristol ?
Are you looking to try some quad biking in Bristol? Why not take part in the thrill of quad biking with Max events in Bristol. The quad experience offers a skills section and quad sports track all set in a 40-acre site, Starting with a specifically designed skills section we make sure you are comfortable and confident on the bikes before sending you out on the main track. Using a fleet of 300cc Kawasaki Brute, fully automatic bikes, you will really get to experience how a quad bike really handles!
Quad biking tips
Quad biking is exciting, but it’s important that you prepare for your adventure – here are some tips that will get you ready:
- Keep an eye on your riding position! Posture is important when riding, as sitting correctly is not only more comfortable, but helps with navigating rougher terrain.
- It goes without saying, but it can be easy to forget… Dress appropriately! Make sure you wear clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy and dirty, or hire some overalls to protect your clothing.
- Keep your eyes forward and on the trail as much as possible, as any distractions can lead to punishing mistakes.
You will receive a detailed brief at the beginning going through all the controls, with safety gear issued before you are let loose on the track, so you get to feel what these machines are capable of.
Max Events outdoor activity centre provides a great range of activities for stag and hen groups, family days out or just a gathering with your friends – mix and match your quad biking with a range of other exciting activities, from archery, assault rifle shooting. clay pigeon shooting, axe throwing, paintballing and so much more!
- Full safety gear and instruction is provided
- Prices start from £35 per activity
- Mix and match 12 exciting activities with quad biking!