Are you looking for a new hobby to sink your dedication and passion into? The Fifth Point Dive Point offers those keen to try out Scuba diving, offering a range of different classes and experiences, with varying levels of difficulty, to help people get a taste of this amazing activity! Come along and dive into one of the sessions on offer at the Centre!
Why should I take Scuba Diving lessons at Fifth Point Diving Centre?
Come along and relax with a hot drink with the Co-founders of the dive centre, Nic and James, as they introduce you to the Fifth Point Family! Dedicated to making sure everything is in place and ready for your first diving session, they will arrange sessions to fit each participant’s schedule and ability! The preparation beforehand makes sure that guests are fully prepared and ready to jump into the depths for the first time!
With the choice of visiting the centre, or staying at home and receiving an online teaching session, the staff at Fifth Point make sure that everyone keen on the activity gets the chance to be properly introduced to the centre and the community that has been built there!
- Bring a Buddy introductory session for £50 for 2 people
- Individual essential experience for £50 per person
- More in-depth sessions include 5 training tank sessions, open water dives, and swimming pool sessions
- Full kit and services provided in each session
- For more information on all of the courses available at Fifth point, please visit their website or get in touch via telephone or email