Have you ever wanted to drive a tank? Tanks-ALot is the UK’s biggest tank driving experience and with over 150 Tanks & Military Vehicles ready to be driven across their challenging courses. The grand finale of a car crush with a 56-tonne main battle tank
The tank driving mission brief:
- Heavy Armor: The driver will operate our Russian 2S1 tracked SPG and then our British 432 APC across our challenging courses
- Easy Company: The driver will operate our 4×4 Springer ATV and then our British Stormer SAM Tracked Vehicle across our challenging courses
- Clay Pigeon Shooting: Double barrel shotgun
- Armory Tour: View our massive firearms collection with the armourer
- Survival Training: Special Forces instructor
- Flint Lock & Mortar: Firing 17th Century weapons
- The driver who has the best score wins the chance to crush a car with the Chieftain Battle Tank!
Where can you go on the UK's biggest tank driving experience?Tanks-ALot are based at Spring Farm, Helmdon, just over 9 miles from Banbury and next to the M40.
The Full Monty Tank Driving Experience – is a great opportunity to drive 4 military vehicles, with 6 different activities throughout the day. This package is normally available on the last Saturday of the month from April to October. Please check the site for dates. The Full Monty Driving Experience costs £399 for the day. The half-day driving experience costs £299.
If you are ever thinking of hiring a limo, why not turn up in a tank instead. Tanks-ALot’s Tank Limo has featured on TV shows and several news outlets. It is ideal for Stag or Hen Parties, Nights Out or Weddings.
- Located 21 miles from Northampton
- 9 miles from Banbury and the M40
- Full Monty features one day tank driving for £399
- Half-day tank driving for £299
- Other tank driving packages and car crushing experiences available
- Tank Limo available for special parties
- Check dates for availability