Ever been interested in tanks? Ever wanted to get a chance to experience what it’s like to ride a tank or to drive a tank? In Scotland, you have the opportunity to satiate your curiosity as the team at Tank Driving Scotland offers multiple tank riding and driving packages for you to choose from! The tanks are ex-military and have been used in active service. This is your chance to see what active soldiers experience. It’s time to check off ‘tank driving’ off your bucket list!
Where can I try tank driving in Scotland?
Close to Glasgow city, why not head over to town after your tank driving experience to enjoy a different kind of scenery? Get lost exploring beautiful architecture in the West End or get stuck right in with shopping in the city centre. Or perhaps indulge your taste buds with delightful meals from all kinds of cuisine from around the world. After your new adventure, come to Glasgow and enjoy a day out!
- Book in advance on the website, and bring the voucher with you on the day
- ‘Tank Commander’ (5 – 8 years old): £20 per child, must be accompanied by an adult who has to purchase a voucher as well
- ‘Tank Commander’ (over 17): £29.98 per person
- ‘New Recruit’ (5 – 8 years old, includes the adult ticket in price): £89.98 – you get to drive the tank for 10 minutes, one-to-one instruction
- ‘New Recruit’ (over 17): £89.98, up to 5 people per tank, includes driving control and safety briefing
- All packages include a full commando outfit with camouflage cladding and face paint
- Minimum age of 5 for children as there are loud noises which may upset them
- An observation area is available for spectators to watch as you ride the tank
- Birthday party booking & paintball activities also available on site