The Boatyard Distillery is an award-winning farm-to-bottle distillery located on the banks of Lough Erne in northwest Ireland. Only the best organic ingredients have been chosen for each of our products with the terroir of the land at the forefront of each new spirit. The distillery is open for tours twice per day 6 days per week. Booking through Eventbrite is essential before arrival.
Why should I go to The Boatyard Distillery In County Fermanagh?
The Boatyard Distillery is located in County Fermanagh, North West Ireland, on the banks of Lough Erne. Since 1890, Boatyard has been Fermanagh’s first authorised distillery. Enniskillen, the county town, had two operating distilleries by the end of the 1800s, according to records. It’s even possible that there existed a gin palace.
Visit them on the banks of Lough Erne to witness how we make the greatest spirits from the finest botanicals and ingredients. Meet the staff, see the stills, and learn the secret behind the legendary ‘Érainn.
What is Included
- Each tour lasts 90 minutes
- Tour of origins and history of the Boatyard Distillery.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the distillery, from distillation to labelling, as well as an overview of our future ambitions.
- The opportunity to personalise your own 70cl bottle of Boatyard Double Gin to take home with you.
- Each person costs £45.
- Please keep in mind that Boatyard Distillery does not have a licence to sell alcohol on-site.