For any fans of water sports, Loch Lomond is calling! Whether it is wakeboarding, wake surfing or just kayaking, Wakeboarding at Loch Lomond centre has the right thing for you. Try them all out in one day or settle in for a couple of days and have a taste of each activity at your leisure. The activity centre provides accommodation (cabins) so, if you want to have a thrilling weekend with all of your friends then this is the place for you!
Where are the best places for water sports in Scotland?
All of the activities provided are beginner-friendly, as you get dry land practice and in-depth demonstration and instructions from highly skilled and qualified instructors. You get a life jacket as well, so don’t worry about your skill level. Let your courageous, adventurous spirit spring forth and set off on an exploration of Loch Lomond!
As a popular tourist destination, Loch Lomond has plenty more to offer during your stay. After your time on the water, why not grab something to eat and any of the lovely cafes further down the Loch. Or if you’d rather avoid the touristy side of things why not pop over to one of the other Lochs or woodlands nearby and enjoy a bit of peace and quiet in nature.
- Open 10 am to 8 pm
- Book online in advance
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire, Kayak Hire – £15 per person hourly (double option available: £30 – £15 per person)
- Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing – £120 for four slots (age restrictions apply)
- Bring swimwear to wear underneath a wet suit and towels
- Onsite changing facilities
- Arrive 30 minutes before booking to allow for briefing, dry land lesson and demonstration and time to get ready for the activity
- All equipment (including lifejacket) provided for whatever activity you book
- The Wakeboard centre is right by Ardlui train station