Looking for a way to spice up your holiday in Wales? Do you want to get your heart pumping after a long week at the office? Then we have the perfect activity to add to your stack – adventure awaits you at Anglesey Adventures, offering all kinds of adventure breaks, days and experiences throughout Anglesey and North Wales. If you’re looking for an unforgettable outdoor experience then Anglesey adventures have got you covered.
Where can I find outdoor activities in Wales?
Their location on the Isle of Anglesey provides a spectacular environment for your experience, with a stunning coastline, soaring sea cliffs and beautiful beaches. If you like the thrill of heights then try their abseiling experience, where you’ll learn to descend over unparalleled heights. If you want a new way to explore the coastline, then coasteering is a must-try – swim, jump, dive and climb your way through the beautiful Anglesey coastline in a thrilling experience you’ll be sure to remember. If you don’t fancy getting wet or prefer the mountain air, then go for one of their Mountain Days, where you’ll ascend Wales’ most majestic summits. All of these experiences will be under the guidance of their expert and friendly instructors who are dedicated to giving you a memorable experience, and their adventures can be tailored for group bookings, whether you’re celebrating at a stag/hen party or looking for some team development with colleagues.
- The minimum age is 8 years old.
- During the high season (from 1st July until 31st August) a willing adult must participate with under 16s.
- You can book on the day, but advance booking is highly recommended.
- Prices differ for each activity/course and should be checked individually here: https://www.angleseyadventures.com/anglesey-adventure-activities
- For most activities, you will meet with your instructor at the beach at an agreed location in Holyhead, or for Gorge Scrambling near Betws y coed and Conwy.
- Session times are as follows (approximate):Morning: 9.30am – 12.00pm (occasionally 9.00am)Afternoon: 1.30pm – 3.30pm (occasionally 1.00pm)Evening: 5.00pm – 7.30pm (July/August only)