Are you looking for a fun yet challenging golf course? Braids Hill golf course is one of the most beautiful golf courses that Edinburgh has to offer, with 18 spectacular holes it will most definitely not disappoint any golfer. Whether you are a member of the club or Edinburgh Leisure or you are just looking for a one-off golfing round then this is the course to go. The course has 18 holes over 5865 yards, it also has an overall par of 71, the course is definitely designed to challenge any level of golfer.
Where can I find a golf course in Edinburgh?
Braids Hill Golf Course Facts
- The course was designed by James Braid who has added or designed over 400 golf courses
- Course first opened in 1889
- You will view stunning sights of the Pentland hills, Arthur seat and Edinburgh Castle
Braids Hill also offers a high-level driving range, the driving range has 2 areas for the range, one with shelter and the other in the open. The driving range prices are set to how many golf balls you’d like to rent for the experience, starting at 50 balls all the way up to 100. The driving range has many targets to aim for with numerous holes at all different ranges and also big targets at 100, 200 and 300 yards. On-site there is free parking, also newly added are vending machines so drinks and snacks can be purchased from these to ensure you stay refreshed during your playing time.
- Equipment available to hire
- Trolleys and buggies available to hire
- Golf balls, tees and more are on sale