Do you need some time and space for yourself? Why not pop down to one of Rebecca Nicol’s clay painting sessions at Craft and Kindness? With a COSCA certificate in Counselling as well as a passion for creativity, Rebecca’s workshops combine crafting with mindfulness, creating a space where you can destress and create something special to take home. Paint ornaments, magnets, key rings and more while embracing the healing powers of creativity! This is a great activity for families with tons of options for kids, as well as anyone looking to book in a bit of me time.
Where can I find Craft and Kindness?
Choose between her one-off sessions where you can paint your own creations or pre-made ones, 2-week workshops, or even her 6-week clay and kindness course where you’ll get the chance to not only improve your clay painting skills but also discuss how kindness can improve your life, with plenty of time for deep chats and a good laugh with good people.
- 1 and half hour clay painting sessions available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons – £15pp
- 2-week workshop (2 hours a week) available on Wednesdays and Thursdays (some Saturdays) – £35pp
- 6-week course (2 hours a week) – £90pp (£15 per 2hr session)
- Christmas workshops are also available during the holidays
- Book early to avoid disappointment
- Tea and Biscuits included