Are you an avid runner or looking to start a new hobby? How about you take part in the weekly livi park run down at Almondvale Park! The park run is a free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer, or spectate – it’s up to you!
Are there any park runs I can do in West Lothian ?
Located down at Almondvale Park, Livingston is the Livingston 5K park run it starts at 9 am every Saturday Run, jog, walk, compete!
- Free entry
- Takes place every Saturday at 9:30am
- Must register before taking part
- Volunteers sign up
- Average finish time: 00:30:38
- Female record: Sarah Inglis – 17:06 – Event 61 (18 Feb 2017)
- Male record: Alastair Hay – 15:23 – Event 132 (14 Jul 2018)