Go Fly Oxford is a UK Civil Aviation Authority-approved training organisation.
They are proud to provide a wide range of options ranging from basic air experience flights for yourself or as a present for someone else to commercial pilot training. If you have a desire to fly, they offer the experience for you!
Why should I learn to fly at Go Fly Oxford?
They are a welcoming flying school with bases at London Oxford Airport and Hinton in the hedges airport, as well as convenient access to other towns including Oxford, London, Birmingham, Bristol, and Northampton. As a result, Go Fly Oxford is a high-end flying school in an excellent location.
Go Fly Oxford was founded in 2013 by two skilled flight instructors who witnessed a large number of students begin and successfully complete their licences. As part of the Air Experience programme, they have offered many individuals the opportunity to go to the skies for the first time and fly an aeroplane for the first time.
- Air experience from £89 per person
- Flight duration from 20 minutes to 1 hour
- £20 per month or £200 for 1 year
- Opening times are from 8:30 am till 5 pm
- Gift vouchers are available to make a perfect present!
- Located 9 miles outside of Oxford