If you are a fan of the supernatural or paranormal activity then is Ghost tours in St Andrews for you? Would you enjoy tours around the historic and beautiful seaside town of St Andrews? – If you answered yes to any of these questions then get ready to experience the dark history of St Andrews with one of these award-winning ghost tours! Experience iconic areas while taking in history and ghost stories from around the area. This isn’t your average theatrical tour, all of these stories are claimed to be non-fiction and read by the website so prepare to be spooked!
People who believe all supernatural activity is fictional are discouraged from participating as these tours are historical and take the existence of the supernatural as a given. There’s a reason this tour has been rated one of the best ghosts walks in the world, especially for those looking for the real deal. With 202 haunted locations and over 300 ghosts, St Andrews is one of the most haunted locations in the world! If you’re a believer in the supernatural you don’t want to miss out on this tour.
Are there ghost tours in St Andrews?
Tours are run by author and paranormal historian Richard Falconer, whose books you can view on their website. They also run three different walking tours during the day for those who are less ghost oriented and want to explore St Andrews and learn about its history.
- Tours are run by paranormal writer and investigator Richard Falconer
- No age restriction and suitable for families (under 5’s can go free)
- Tickets are £14 per person (no concessions)
- Tours runs at 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 7.30pm, and 9pm
- Discounts available for groups of 11 or more
- Minimum of 2 people per tour
- Pre-booking is essential
- Calls will not be answered but feel free to send them a text
- No stag/hen parties
- Dress appropriately as it gets cold late at night
- Wheelchair and Scooter friendly but be aware of some inclines on the tour