If you want to taste lots of delicious gin and maybe even make your very own bottle then this is the perfect experience for you. If you love gin as much as we do then you won’t leave disappointed by this workshop in Harrogate. If you just want to learn about gin and have a few perfect serves then the Spirit of Gin experience is the one for you. With 4 included drinks, you will learn about the fascinating history of gin right up to how they make it today.
Where can I make my own gin?
If you want to get a bit more hands-on then the Master Distiller Experience is what you should go for. You’ll be able to sample and test spices and gins so that you can perfect a bottle of your own that is perfect for your palette! You will get to distil it through one of their mini copper stills (see picture) and then bottle it with your own personalised label so your bottle is truly unique. Throughout this course, you will also be guided by the experts, taste a range of Slingsby gins, and have 4 drinks to keep you going!
- Both Experiences are 2 hours each in length
- Spirit of Gin Experience – £45 pp
- Master Distiller Experience – £85 pp
- 4 drinks are included with each experience
Fun gin facts!
- Almost all of the juniper used to give gin its signature flavour is picked wild rather than farmed.
- In 2021 the UK bought and drank over 83 million bottles of gin!
- ‘London Dry Gin’ doesn’t actually need to be made in London! It only needs to be made in the London style to be called that.