Looking for something fun to do in Linlithgow? Stop by for a taster session at Linlithgow Pottery with plenty of laughs in store as you have a go at throwing for the first time. As it’s a one-off class, Zibah will do the really tricky parts like trimming, handle pulling and glazing to make sure you come out with something good. If you’d rather get really get stuck into pottery she also offers six-week blocks of classes where you can learn all the basics of throwing, trimming, decoration and more!
Where can I find pottery classes in West Lothian?
If you’re looking to stay for longer or just to wander around before or after your class there are plenty of places to eat along the picturesque high street, as well as plenty of shops to explore in Linlithgow. Any history buffs should also check out the Palace right in the centre of town and just five minutes from the pottery studio.
- Taster sessions last 2 hours and are £100 for two people
- Six-week blocks are £240 per person and need to be used within 3 months
- Classes are held on Thursdays and Fridays for 2 and a half hours
- Cost covers all materials and glazing
- Vouchers are also available