Hoo… Hoo…Who wants to learn about the wisest animal and observe these majestic creatures in a natural habitat? Founded by a couple with a passion for providing care for owls, The Scottish Owl Centre in Polkemmet Country Park houses over 100 owls from species across the world. Whether it is a day out with friends or a family day out, the centre offers various packages for all kinds of experiences, which are extras in addition to the immersing adventure of walking around the centre. With a clearly mapped environment, each and every visitor can meander, browse and learn at their leisure.
Where can I find the Scottish Owl Centre?
With the personal motto of – education, inspiration and conservation, the Scottish Owl Centre encourages learning and taking action towards a better future for the environment and the owls who live in it. The park accommodates all ages, especially children as there are plenty of activities for the little ones to enjoy. This activity is perfect for a Saturday out with the family.
- Open 11.30 am – 4 pm (flying display 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm)
- The café is open from 11 am – 3 pm.
- If just visiting, no booking is required (Adult – £8.50, Child (3-15) – £6.50)
- A perfect day out for all the family
- Different packages for different kinds of days to make sure you get your perfect experience: birthday parties, owl encounters, photoshoots, and photography workshops