Get your camera out of the auto and start taking photos like a pro with this fantastic photography course in the Lake District! Rod Ireland offers photography tours and courses for beginners all the way up to experienced photographers, with options for group or one-to-one sessions exploring the area and capturing amazing photographs.
Beginners can learn how to make proper use of their camera and unlock newfound confidence. If you’re looking for a fun, creative way to spend the day in the Lake District then this is the perfect activity to add to your Stack!
Where's the best place to learn photography?
With absolutely glowing reviews, you know you’re in good hands with Rod Ireland and can be sure to have a great time while learning tons about photography. This is also a great way to explore the Lake District and see it from a perspective you may not have considered before.
If you’re already a seasoned photographer, their intermediate class or night photography class might be the perfect thing to help take your skills to the next level or simply help you get the best out of your time in the Lake District with the help of a photographer who really knows the area.
- Full day beginners and the intermediate course start at £89 and both last around 7 hours
- One-to-one courses cost £199 for one person and £299 for two (lasts a minimum of 6 hours)
- The night photography course costs £65 and lasts 3 hours
- Meet up locations are agreed upon once you book
- Dress warmly as you’ll be outside for several hours
- Free email enquiry service 12 months after your workshop
- Watch Rod Ireland’s video below for some fantastic shots of the Lake District and a preview of what you’ll be seeing!