Perfect for practicing your skills, a fun way to kill a couple of hours and even birthday parties – it’s RampWorld Cardiff!
RampWorld Cardiff offers customers the chance to flex (and improve) their biking skills! The park itself has a huge varied selection of areas. There’s the Performance Area, with a foam pit and a Resi ramp for practicing harder tricks, so they only allow experts into this section. There’s also the New Street Section (half pipes and an A Frame), the 3ft Mini Half Pipe (great for beginners) and the 16 inch deep Bowl, the first area they constructed for the park. Biking is a fun and exciting way to exercise and engage your brain as you learn new tricks and moves! Why not try it today?
Where can I find RampWorld?
- Open Monday to Thursday: 11am-10pm
- Open Friday: 11am-12am
- Open Saturday to Sunday: 9am to 8pm
- Private Skatepark Hire (2 to 3 hours): £150
- They offer different sessions depending on your skill level, with the Beginners Session starting at £7 per hour.
- Bike/scooter rentals are available