Whoopee…!!! The Ringo rides here are insane fun, where you’ll be flung up and down the lake on an inflatable. Prepare to feel every single bump and splash and ripple! Those of you who love a bit of water fun and are over the age of six, come and enjoy fifteen minutes of thrill with your friends. For just £25 – a wetsuit and safety gear are all provided, you and five of your friends can spend an exhilarating day out. If your group happens to be bigger, Foxlake Adventures also offers a £30 per person package for eight people.
Why should I go to Foxlake Adventures?
Award-winning 5-star restaurant on-site provides quality nourishment which is all sourced locally. If you have any dietary requirements, a meal that suits you is just one email away. Contact the friendly staff beforehand to ensure you can enjoy the beauty of the fresh ingredients. A fun day out in nature with friends and delicious food to restore your energy, all in one place. What a delicious combination!
- Opening hours: March to October – 9 am to dusk
- Pre-bookings only
- Outside changing cubicles available, no showers on site
- Café on-site – opening times vary on the season, double-check on the website before arrival
- Kids party & private bookings available
- Other water sports and land activities available: Segway, Foxfall – low ropes course over water, zip trail, wakeboarding and swimming sessions
- Activities are subject to restrictions so, make sure to check those before booking