Attention all Funstackers!! Get ready for an adventure that will have you buzzing with energy. At Norfolk Snowsports Club you can try out a range of snow sports including skiing, snowboarding or tubing. The Trowse Mountain is an excellent location for all skill levels whether you are taking up a new hobby or are a seasoned pro.
Where in Norfolk is good for snow activities?
With knowledgeable, qualified and super friendly instructors you can learn a new sport at any age and progress at your own pace. If you already have the know-how you can hit the slopes and enjoy the view from Trowse Mountain. All the equipment you may need can be hired at the location. What would snowsports be without a spot of apres-ski? Norfolk Snowsports Club has a fully licensed alpine Alm Bar where you can grab a well-deserved drink and a bite to eat. So whether you are interested in a lesson or showing off your skills on this mountain terrain, this activity deserves a spot in your Stack.
- Skiing, snowboarding and tubing are all available
- Call ahead to book a lesson
- Lessons are available for participants of any skill level from beginner to advanced
- Minimum age requirement depending on activity
- Prices from £12 per person for a 1-hour lesson
- Memberships available for repeat visitors