Hidden on the outskirts of Edinburgh lies a magical treat for the whole family!
Where can I find the Wondrous Woods?
Follow the event signage on the A904. The entry to Wondrous Woods is between Newton village and the Queensferry Crossing roundabout.
Located in the famously beautiful Hopetoun House estate is a woodland walk like you’ve never seen! Embark on a magically light journey through the winding circular trail of the Wondrous Woods. Starting your journey at the iron gates, follow the track to the radiant rear gardens of Hopetoun House and then on through the woodlands past the site of Abercorn Castle, where you’ll finish back at the House with all the memories of your mystical walk! The grounds are beautifully lit up to create an unbelievable stroll that you’ll never forget.
- Open 21st November – 21st November 2021
- Pre booking tickets is essential (you cannot buy tickets on the night)
- Child Entry: £9 (off-peak), £11 (peak)
- Adult Entry: £19 (off-peak), £20 (peak)
- Family Bundle Tickets are available