Ahoy mateys, time to set sail for Adventure Golf Island! No matter the weather, you’re free to putt away with both indoor and outdoor options. Take in the sunny skies as you golf to victory on this beautifully landscaped golf course, aptly named Treasure Island.
Where can I find Adventure Gold Island?
Located in Dunfermline, Adventure Golf Island is Scotland's first 'Florida style' Indoor and Outdoor Adventure Golf Complex! It is also proudly Europe's Only fully floodlit Indoor Mini Golf Dome!
Look out for the Caribbean Adventure Ship and Captain Jack Sparrow’s Jail! Or if you’d rather golf in the comfort of the fully heated Indoor Mini Golf Dome, you can instead enjoy the tall palm trees and tiki huts in Pirates Cove – just watch out for the Spitting Totem Poles! There’s plenty of fun to be had at this one-of-a-kind crazy golf experience!
- Open Monday to Sunday: 10am-10pm
- Infant 18 Hole Ticket (4 years old and under): £5
- Child 18 Hole Ticket (14 years old and under): £7.50
- Adult 18 Hole Ticket (14+ years old)
- Family 18 Hole Ticket (2 adults, 2 children/1 adults, 3 children): £28
- Infant 36 Hole Ticket: £8.50
- Child 36 Hole Ticket: £11
- Adult 36 Hole Ticket: £13.50
- Family 36 Hole Ticket: £42
- Booking is not required for groups of 10 or less
- Party Packages available for birthday parties and corporate events