Get ready to soar at speeds you’ve never gone before! Do you love a good adrenaline rush? Not afraid of heights? Then we have the perfect activity in Snowdonia to add to your stack. Head down to Zip World Penrhyn Quarry, in the heart of Snowdonia national park, to zip away at the fastest zipline in the world.
Where can I go zip lining in Wales?
If you’re looking for an adventure then there’s a no better place – the fastest in the world and longest in Europe, located in Penrhyn Slate Quarry, you’ll cruise over the beautiful blue lakes from 1500m up in the sky at up to (or over!) 100mph. If you’re a first-time zipper, then don’t worry, their expert staff will be there to guide you and make sure you know it’s safe. If you’re not in the mood for flying, then Penrhyn Quarry is also home to the UK’s only mountain karting experience! Enjoy the spectacular views of what used to be the world’s largest slate quarry, while navigating their challenging 3km obstacle course track. Cap off your experience at the Blondin restaurant with delicious, locally sourced food and drink with stunning views of Snowdonia.
- Prices for zipline experience vary:
Weekends & Holidays
from £99.00 (11:00am to 1:00pm is from £109)
Monday & Friday*
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday*
- Experience last 2 hours
- The minimum age is 10 years, with up to 17 years requiring adult supervision.
- Assured pet care is available starting from £6 for those with dogs.
- Video and photo packages are available for an extra fee.
- Quarry Kart experience is £45, lasting 2 hours.
- The Quarry can be accessed from Bangor via the A5.