From dazzling parterres and fragrant borders, to sweeping countryside views and idyllic woodland walks, Wrest Park is a real treat for the senses. With over 90 spacious acres to explore, enjoy a day out in the fresh air and discover the evolution of the English garden. Stroll through three centuries of landscape design showcasing a range of styles including Dutch and Italian, wander along the show-stopping formal Long Water walk and spot beautiful classical statues as you explore the grounds.
Discover hidden gems including an ornate marble fountain, the 18th century Bowling Green House and a striking Chinese Bridge and Temple. Stroll up the Long Water to the spectacular Archer Pavilion with its stunning interior making it the focal point of the gardens. Marvel at the fancy French curves and intricate Italian geometry of the restored bedding displays. From autumnal reds to lush greens in the summer, explore Wrest Park’s gardens anew throughout the seasons.
Must we book?
- open everyday bar monday and tuesday from 10-16
- MEMBERSHIP STARTS FROM £51
- Membership gives you unlimited access to castles and gardens, historic houses and abbeys, and kids go free
- The Mansion House and Orangery may be closed at certain times on certain days for private events
- However the grounds, cafe and play area remain open as usual
- Adult: £13.90
- Child (5-17 years)£8.40